NFL Live is a National Football League studio show, currently airing Tuesday through Friday at 4:00 p.m and 12:00 a.m ET on the ESPN cable network. Formerly known as NFL 2Night, the program is the only NFL related studio program to air during the week. As such, NFL Live is not a highlight show, as Sunday and Monday game highlights are handled by the various other NFL studio shows, including NFL Primetime. Unlike shows for other sports, NFL Live even runs throughout the entire offseason.
Trey Wingo hosts NFL Live with various analysts. Contributors include John Clayton and Chris Mortensen, and reporters Ed Werder and Sal Paolantonio among others. There is a well known and much publicized competition between Merril Hoge and Mark Schlereth to see who can wear the more powerful suit. While it is the opinion of each individual, Schlereth is recognized by many as the leader.
- Eric Allen (2002–): Analyst
- Bonnie Bernstein (2007–): Substitute host
- John Clayton (1998–): NFL insider
- Linda Cohn (2007–): Substitute host
- Mike Golic (1998–): Analyst
- James Hasty (2006–): Analyst
- Mike Hill (2007–): Substitute host
- Merril Hoge (1998–): Analyst
- David Lloyd (2005–): Substitute host
- Tom Jackson (2006–): Analyst
- Shaun King (2007–): Analyst
- Suzy Kolber (2005–): Secondary host
- Paul Maguire (2007–): Analyst
- Chris Mortensen (1998–): NFL insider
- Dari Nowkhah (2007–): Substitute host
- Bill Pidto (2007–): Substitute host
- Floyd Reese (2007–): Analyst
- Scott Reiss (2007–): Substitute host
- Sean Salisbury (1998–): Lead analyst
- Mark Schlereth (2002–): Analyst
- Marty Schottenheimer (2007–): Analyst
- Michael Smith (2006–): Reporter, analyst
- Trey Wingo (1998–): Lead host
- Darren Woodson (2005–): Analyst
- NFL Live Wired: A segment at the beginning of the show detailing the top stories and breaking news from around the National Football League.
- Opening Drive: A segment following NFL Live Wired in which a certain team, player, or topic is discussed.
- What Were They Thinking?: A look at dubious plays and decisions from the previous week's NFL games.
- Drive of the Week: A look at the plays that comprised the best drive by a team from the previous week's NFL games.
- Fantasy Five: Every week during the NFL season, Wingo, Salisbury, and Schlereth pick one player from each position (QB, RB, WR, TE, K) that they think will perform the best. One point is given for each player if he reaches a certain statistic during a game
- On the Clock: A segment at the end of each show, in which analysts are given a certain amount of time to discuss various topics.